Friday, August 28, 2009

Ready for Meet 'n Greet

I went in to school for a few hours this morning and finished up the classroom. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I thought the room was a little small when I first saw it, but when I took all of the furniture out and set it up, it's actually huge!

This is a view from the entrance. You can see the Morning Focus board, the calendar, the dry erase board, the group table, the "Today is a great day to learn something new" banner, and the daily living area.

This is a student work station with a color coded work system.

This is from the back of the room facing the entrance. You can see the kids' lockers!

Side view of daily living area and group table.

The "Look what we did" wall of fame. There is a clip under each students' name and I will hang up work to display it!

I'm very pleased that the room is finished and ready for the meet and greet on Monday. I am hoping that the room is bright, cheery, and "cool," but still age appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment