Thursday, October 29, 2009

Do you live here?

If you think about seeing the world through the kids' eyes... it makes sense. They walk into the classroom in the morning, and I am sitting at my desk. They leave in the afternoon, and I am wiping the tables, writing on the board, etc. For all they know, I could live there!

Today one of my boys said, "Mrs. Smith? Do you have a home? This is your home, right? Where do you sleep?" I thought that was pretty cute. It probably seems like I live there.

Haha. Contrary to popular belief, I do not live at middle school.


1 comment:

  1. I would like you to know that I got peed on today...on purpose...by a Kindergarten aut boy with impeccably good aim. Then we played with a mixture of corn starch and water and I got some REALLY good language out of him :) Ah, the crap we take to facilitate progress!

    ReplyDelete